Terms of service
Welcome to VAPEARABIA.ORG. This website is owned and operated by VAPE ARABIA. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, and products we provide, you understand and agree to accept the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’), along with the terms and conditions as stated in our Privacy.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our website, as well, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. VAPE ARABIA will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Copyrights / Trademarks
All content and materials available on VAPE ARABIA.COM, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of VAPE ARABIA and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by VAPE ARABIA.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by VAPE ARABIA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our Country, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Advertising in VAPE ARABIA MAGAZINE
As a leading Magazine VAPE ARABIA offers a highly targeted opportunity at affordable rates.
When you secure your spot in VAPE ARABIA e-Magazine it is visible on 99% of our posts and pages. That means that no matter where our readers go your ad will be seen.
- When you place an offer to purchase goods (order), you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract with us. Your contract with us will only commence when you confirm acceptance of your order by email or by letter. We will then agree to supply the resources listed on the said order. You will still receive an automatic confirmation that your offer to purchase (order) has been received and that the order is being processed either by phone or via email.
- Any advice or recommendations are given by any representatives to the buyer relating to sources, which is not confirmed in writing by VAPE ARABIA. will not be binding.
- Any variation to these terms and conditions will be acknowledged on the website.
- Once a booking is confirmed in writing or email by the customer or a payment is made, refunds or credits will not be issued. We will endeavor to reissue your space in a subsequent/more convenient issue, providing there is adequate space available.
- If a customer who has booked and paid a run of advertisement segments wishes to cancel, This cannot be refunded, regardless of any prior agreements.
- When a customer books a run of advertisement and then wishes to reduce the number of issues in which their advertisement appears, any prior agreement will no longer stand and the rate card price will apply.
- No booked advertisement will be published until the full payment due to VAPE ARABIA is settled Completely before the closing date, any advance payment if any will not be refunded.
- The Advertiser guarantees to VAPE ARABIA that:
- any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true, and not misleading;
- it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
- the advertisements are legal, decent, honest, and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation, or code of practice of the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
- the advertisement is not libelous or obscene and does not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
- all advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no advertisement will harm the operation of the website.
- all advertisements submitted for publication on VAPE ARABIA publication that portrays any nicotine-containing product(s) must comply with the Tobacco Products Regulations in the UAEand must be designed with a nicotine warning. The following nicotine warning is recommended.
- If we receive images from any media partners, we assume we have permission to publish unless instructed otherwise. VAPE ARABIA is not responsible for the misuse of images by media partners.
- VAPE ARABIA will not be deemed responsible for any delays due to FORCE MAJEURE, for example, Pandemic, an act of war, strikes, natural disaster, etc.
- Artwork must be submitted/uploaded by the customer by the deadline date given. If no artwork is submitted/uploaded by the copy deadline date, then it is VAPE ARABIA’s right to include what they feel is acceptable as a booth/advertisement on behalf of the customer or if they deem necessary to fill the booth/advertisement with an alternative booth/advertisement or edit not relating to the customer. No refunds or credits will be given in these circumstances.
If artwork is designed by VAPE ARABIA it will be submitted to the customer via email for approval. If no confirmation of proof is received before the copy deadline stated on your confirmation of the order, the company will advertise as it is. If any errors are detected after insertion, VAPE ARABIA will not accept liability and no credit or refund will be offered.
If permission is given to VAPE ARABIA. to use images, text, or logos from a client’s website, either verbally or via email, for an advertisement or editorial then the company will not be liable to pay any compensation to any third parties or the advertiser for images or edit used.
Please be aware that any advertisement or imagery that has a product or products that contain nicotine must have a nicotine warning contained within it in line with regulation.
- Where an advertisement requires a warning but does not have one, we will ask you to change it to make it comply with the advertising regulations. If we do not get a response on this issue, we will include a warning ourselves so that the advertisement complies with the law and regulations. If we have to remove the advertisement because it does not comply with the law then we reserve the right to do this and, in such circumstances, no refund on monies paid will be due.
Warning: This product contains Nicotine, Nicotine is a Harmful Chemical
- Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorized by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with VAPE ARABIA and the Advertiser will have to compensate VAPE ARABIA. for any claim made by such advertiser against VAPE ARABIA.
- The administration fee is currently 750 AED (+VAT when applicable) and applies to any material changes you ask us to make on your behalf.
- The requested change will only be confirmed until the administration fee plus the difference in price between the old booking and the new booking have been paid.
- if you ask us to review a product for you, we will and will be priced separately, and we will review it honestly if the review was not at your convenience you can ask us not to publish it and the agreed cost of review will not be refunded.
- Changes to which an administration fee is payable include, but are not limited to, the following:
- upgrading an advertisement to a better position.
- changing an advertisement from one magazine to another issue of the same magazine – eg swapping an advertisement in VAPE ARABIA Magazine from the JANUARY issue to the March issue.
- changing an advertisement from one magazine to another magazine – eg swapping a magazine in the VAPE ARABIA issue of Buyer’s Guide issue.
- swapping an advertisement from the VAPE ARABIA issue to a Special or Seasonal Issue.
Any reproduction of the name VAPE ARABIA or the VAPE ARABIA logo, online or in print, must have the prior written consent of VAPE ARABIA. Any publication of either mark, without the knowledge or approval of the editor, may be viewed as an infringement.